We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported this fundraising effort in 2017 and in 2018! Thank you to all sponsors, especially:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Cancer Services, Administration & Marketing
- Sodexo at Northwest Community Hospital
- Jewel Osco
- Midtown Athletic Club, Palatine
- Farmer’s Insurance, Palatine
- 3 individuals who I will not name without their permission, a dear man who has passed away, not from his lung cancer, a generous man who has been a dear friend for many years, and an amazing lady who I have gotten to know over the past several months and who has worked tirelessly to support this fundraiser along with many in her family with time, donations, great ideas, and the list goes on!!!
It takes a lot of volunteers, donors, hours, dedication, and commitment to make an event like this successful — Val and I could not have pulled it off without all of you!!!
There are many ways you can help us in the fight to beat lung cancer:
Volunteers are needed on race day for packet pick up, number pick up, and race day registration, for early morning setup, on the race course to direct and cheer on runners, and at the finish line. Many hands are need to make the event successful! Volunteers will receive a long-sleeved T-shirt while they last. Please contact Juli Aistars for more information or to volunteer. Thank you to NCH employees, friends, family and a church group who I will name once I know the name of the church, for signing up to volunteer!!!
Donate to the Northwest Community Hospital Foundation. It is easy to donate and your tax-deductible contribution will help support those fighting lung cancer who are struggling to meet the financial burdens of care and treatment. Please choose “Lung Cancer Fund” under designation on the NCH Foundation “Give Now” page.
Gold – $500
Includes company logo on event shirts, company name & link on website, and 2 free run/walk entries
Silver – $250
Company name & link on event website; advertising in packet
Bronze – $100
Included in sponsorship listing on website
Spread the word about the race and about the fight against lung cancer. Reach out to family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms so they will be inspired to participate, too!