We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported this cause in the past 3 years! Thank you to all the past sponsors, especially:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Cancer Services, Administration & Marketing
- Sodexo at Northwest Community Hospital
- Jewel Osco
- Midtown Athletic Club, Palatine
- Farmer’s Insurance, Palatine
- 3 individuals who I will not name without their permission, a dear man who has passed away, not from his lung cancer, a generous man who has been a dear friend for many years, and an amazing lady who I have gotten to know over the past few years and who has worked tirelessly to support this fundraiser along with many of her family members with their time, donation of the shirts, great ideas, and generosity!!!
It takes many volunteers, donors, and hours, and some serious dedication and commitment to make an event like this successful — Val and I could not have pulled it off without all of you!!!
There are many ways you can help us in the fight to beat lung cancer:
No volunteers are needed this year, but you can help by signing up and/or donating to the NCH Lung Cancer Fund.
Donate to the Northwest Community Hospital Foundation. It is easy to donate and your tax-deductible contribution will help support those fighting lung cancer who are struggling to meet the financial burdens of care and treatment. Please choose “Lung Cancer Fund” under designation on the NCH Foundation “Give Now” page.
Become a sponsor. Contact us for more information. Or print and complete our Sponsor Form. Because the race is virtual in 2020, we are asking only for donations that can be used as a raffle prize. If you are a company who would like to be involved in some way, please contact us to discuss. Thank you!
Spread the word about the race and about the fight against lung cancer. Reach out to family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms so they will be inspired to participate, too!