“Shine a Light on Lung Cancer” Survivorship Event
Lung cancer survivors and their friends and family invited to this free annual survivorship event hosted at Northwest Community hospital and sponsored by Lung Cancer Alliance. Activist and lung cancer survivor, Jill Feldman, will be the guest speaker. Come and be inspired by her journey to change the face of lung cancer!
Contact Juli Aistars to save your seat for this free event!
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Northwest Community Hospital, 800 W. Central Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005, Auditorium, 1st floor near the east entrance
Lung Cancer Resources:
1. American Cancer Society: 800-ACS-2345
2. National Comprehensive Cancer Network
3. National Cancer Institute
4. Caring Bridge
6. Lung Cancer Alliance
7. National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
8. American Lung Association
Getting Fit resources:
Early Screening Program
Learn more about the NCH Early Lung Cancer Screening Program through the attached brochure.